Thursday, September 23, 2010

100 Days Are Under Way!

Welcome to the beginning of the end of the year!

This is the start of the 100 Day Challenge - millions of people all over the world are making the most of the time that's left, being proactive and achieving their goals.

As we wind down the year, I'll post updates about a couple of my clients so you can see how effective the challenge is. Let me introduce them now: C.L. wants to slim down to a size 10/12, while J.W. wants to quit chewing tobacco. As for me (yes, I've got goals and I'm sweating this out just like my clients), I want to dust off the exercise equipment and get rid of the fatigue that settled in over the summer!

Did you miss registration for this year? If you prefer the traditional New Year's Resolutions, why not sign up for Resolution to Reality? Sign up by Resolution Week (December 13-17) to get all the advance information, tips, and secrets to successful goal-setting. Then you're prepared to launch the New Year with all your strategies in place - plus you'll still get 31 days of coaching! More info on this program is coming, or you can call or email if you have any questions.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment