Friday, September 30, 2011

Going Pink For October

Support Awareness images


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Unchained is going Pink Ribbon!

For the entire month of October, I am donating ALL net proceeds to the cause.

I'm very happy to debut a new program starting October 1:

Single Shot Stress Management
These single sessions begin with an expanded version of the Holmes-Rahe Life Stress Inventory, so we can assess your current stress level and its potential impact. Follow that with stress management coaching, customized for your score and your life, so you can implement ideas immediately! All for a flat $39. Need a shot?
Call me at 480-273-1357 (MST) or email me at unchainedcc@gmail.com to let me know.
• We'll schedule your Single Shot session and I'll provide you with payment info.
• I'll call you for your appointment, we'll go over the inventory (takes about 10 to 15 minutes), and then devote the rest of the session to coaching.
• And don't forget, all net proceeds to directly to breast cancer awareness and research!

I hope your first week of Autumn has been awesome, and that you'll join me in spreading awareness. Now I'm off to save a life - there's a Red Cross blood drive, I've got type O blood, and I'm not afraid of needles!



Follow UnchainedCoach on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment