Saturday, October 2, 2010

Trouble in Paradise?

So, it’s day 10 of the 100 day challenge. It’s going fine. Of course, by fine, I mean that I’m really hating it and I’m hating that I’m hating it and I’m only 10% of the way in, so there’s another 90% left to hate.

What, you thought coaches were somehow immune from the challenges of life? Wrong-o, babycakes. We go through it too. And guess what. Just because we have training or experience in motivation, doesn’t mean it’s any easier to get off the couch.

Anyway, I’ve been advised to add a bit more protein to my diet, so I nuked a leftover salmon filet for lunch. And I’m having a similarly sized slab of brownie on the side. And a Pepsi. ‘Cause, dammit, I’m practically having DTs from the lack of worthless sugar today!

Did that sound whiny? Okay, how about, since I had a healthy breakfast and this lovely salmon, one brownie and one soda will not ruin my overall diet. Hmm. That sounds like rationalization. Oh wait, I forgot, I’m a professional – I can call it NLP.

Ahh. I feel better already. Maybe I can rationalize-(ahem)I mean, reframe some other stuff on my list today, too….

No comments:

Post a Comment