Monday, July 18, 2011

W2W Brunch & Beyond

It's coming! The Woman-to-Woman Brunch & Beyond is in Phoenix next month!
http://www.w2wphx2011.eventbrite.com.

This is one of those events that isn't just an expo - it can change lives. I'm happy to see it in my area, but even more excited, because ... (wait for it) ...

I've been asked to speak!

The only downside is, I'm not a shameless self-promoter. I find spam emails as offensive as spam Tweets, but I find myself in a position where I need to do these things. First, because I am legitimately excited about this event and I'd love to see as many of you there as possible. Second, because the more of you show up, the more of you may walk away with the information and empowerment to make lasting changes in your lives, which is important to both of us. And third, because speakers do occasionally need to shamelessly self-promote.

So I apologize in advance for daily Tweets about this - if you're a follower, I promise to tweet something worthwhile for every time I tweet a plug for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment