Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Settling In?

I read an article a couple weeks ago on "How to Feng Shui Your Desk" - I'm not kidding. Apparently 1) we can Anglicize "feng shui" as a verb, and 2) it's not enough to be feng shui-ing a room, but now you need to worry about individual pieces of furniture.

I'm not so worried. But I DID clean my desk off and move it yesterday. And I'm paying for it today, so please keep me supplied with ibuprofen, kthx.

Anyway, I'm not looking at a wall, which is nice, because that was boring. But due to wall outlet restrictions and the desire NOT to run cords everywhere, I'm rather limited as to where and how to place my desk. NOT loving it where it now sits.

Any office designers out there want to take a crack at it? I'm willing to barter services!

No comments:

Post a Comment