Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FREE for Spring?

This new core workout is a lot tougher than it seems! Guess that's a good thing, tho I'm hurtin' right now! <:( Anyway, I just got an email confirming the last details of my spring schedule, and I've actually got some time available at the end of this month. It's a pleasant surprise, and I'm in a good mood, so I'm going to offer a lucky few people a deal: If you schedule the free consult appt with me during the last week of January/first week of February (when I've got some free time), I'll do the rest of the coaching for FREE, too.

Of course there's a catch! First, it's gotta be less than 60 days because I can't afford to work for free all year! Also, you have to have a good reason for wanting or needing coaching for free. I work with a LOT of pro bono clients, so make sure your situation qualifies you as deserving!

DM me on Twitter @UnchainedCoach to introduce yourself and then email me to give me the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment