Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still Taking Bids

I recently offered free coaching for a limited few. Almost immediately, I started getting contacted by people who want to know what kind of coaching they can get. I originally Tweeted some suggestions, like
relationships
fitness
image
finances
parenting issue(s)
organizing
work
college planning
teen angst

BUT, of the people who know what they want already and aren't afraid to ask, the common coaching topics are
stress management (most common)
a more professional work image (for women)
home organization (thinking of spring cleaning already?)
I/O coaching for a 300-employee office (ok, just one request for this one)

The clock is ticking, people! If you've hesitated to contact me, maybe one of these other ideas will strike a chord. Still, if you want to get your name in the hat, so to speak, you need to do so quickly. (Although, if you're a professional procrastinator, you won't be willing to work with a coach anyway.)

I can't tell you how much money, exactly, this package will be worth - it sort of depends on what you want to do! But I'm willing to commit to providing you with at least $200 of my time, energy, and expertise. What are you willing to commit to?

No comments:

Post a Comment